dimanche 20 octobre 2019

Crochet crochet


Hi crocheted long time

 I didn’t open mu blog and post my new creations, so after a while I diced turn to my blog and started post my creations.

Today I’m going to show you what I did last years (Sorry for my English, but it’s the only way to practice).

So Enjoy !!!!!



The fist picture is for my Nemo from the movie cartoon.


I do it with two colors because when I was in the middle of the work I release that I haven’t’ enough of orange yarn so I finished my work with the yellow one.


I hope I did well :)

By the way the pattern is from Kamila Krawka Krawczyk

NEMO

The second one is for a Goat.  I choose those colors because I just have these ……..
 The pattern is from Meraki Craft. 

For more information about the pattern you can contact the owner here:
www.craftsy.com/use/904845/pattern-store

The Goat





The third one is a panda from "MyKrissieDolls, Kristel Droog "  
For questions contact :kristeldroog@gmail.com


My Little Panda
 Please also you can find my project on instagram: akira.crochet
 #crochet  #Doll #Pattern

 





 

2 commentaires: